Mike Dichtel, President
- Thirty years rep experience in the consumer electronics industry, for Blaupunkt, Craig, Daewoo, Emerson, Jensen, Funai/Symphonic, Franklin Electronic Publishers, Grundig, KTV, Midland, Samsung, Sherwood, Whistler, Yorx, among others.
- During those years has sold major accounts in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Laredo and El Paso, Texas.
- Prior to becoming a rep, had five years experience with a major retail chain, including sales, management, buying, and advertising.
BA 1975 from UCLA.
Michael Fox, Vice President
- Thirty years rep experience for Blaupunkt, Jensen, Advent, Franklin Electronic Publishers, Whistler, Go Video, U.S. Electronics, and many others.
- During these years he has sold major accounts in California, Arizona, and Nevada.
- Prior to becoming a rep he has five years retail sales experience for a mobile electronics chain in Arizona.
BA 1975 from University of Arizona.
Venture Sales & Marketing’s approach to this highly competitive business recognizes the difference between sales order generation and product sell-through. Reorders are the key to success for any manufacturer. Having long term personal relationships with key personnel within the significant retail and distributor organizations in this market give us ready access. This, in turn, assures manufacturers that their product lines will receive a fair hearing from buyers and other decision markers in the targeted accounts.
Once your product line is placed, we establish and maintain lines of communication with key sales, marketing, product training, order entry, credit, and other departments in your company. Timely follow up as issues arise helps ensure a smooth process between purchase order generation and receipt of goods by the customer.